Manchester United dominate the football shirt market according to the study, with three of the top five most popular shirts belonging to members of Jose Mourinho’s squad.
Paul Pogba came out on top of the study, closely followed by United new boy Romelu Lukaku reported by BeSoccer.
England hotshot Marcus Rashfor occupies fifth position, behind Chelsea’s Eden Hazard and Arsenal’s Alexandre Lacazette.
Global stars seem to have less appeal to English fans, with Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) and Neymar (PSG) coming in at 15th and 18th respectively.
Lionel Messi (Barcelona) managed a much more respectable 8th place, though even he is behind Harry Kane (Tottenham) and Sadio Mane (Liverpool).
The list of the most popular football shirts in England is as follows:
1. Paul Pogba (Manchester United)
2. Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United)
3. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
4. Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal)
5. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United)
6. Harry Kane (Tottenham)
7. Sadio Mané (Liverpool)
8. Leo Messi (FC Barcelona)
9. Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool)
10. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Manchester United)
11. Dele Alli (Tottenham)
12. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool)
13. Matt Richie (Newcastle)
14. Ander Herrera (Manchester United)
15. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
16. Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Manchester United)
17. Dwight Gayle (Newcastle)
18. Neymar (PSG)
19. N’Golo Kanté (Chelsea)
20. Mesut Özil (Arsenal)