- Bayern Munich is reportedly discussing a move for Manchester City and England full-back Kyle Walker, 33. (Source: Mail)
- According to The Athletic, Chelsea has agreed to personal terms with Villarreal’s Senegal striker Nicolas Jackson, 21, who has a release clause of 35m euros (£29.8m).
- The Sun reports that Manchester United has been offered the chance to sign £80m-rated Portugal striker Goncalo Ramos, 21, from Benfica.
- Talks are continuing between Chelsea and Arsenal for the potential transfer of Germany forward Kai Havertz, 24. Chelsea has turned down an opening bid from Arsenal, as reported by The Telegraph.
- According to Sky Sport Germany, Bayern Munich has now joined Arsenal in the race to sign Havertz.
ALSO READ: NBA legend Michael Jordan set to sell majority stake in Charlotte Hornets
- Paris St-Germain will not be hiring former Bayern Munich manager Julian Nagelsmann as their new manager after both parties decided to call off the move, as reported by L’Equipe.
ALSO READ: ‘There is a line’, England boss Southgate warns Grealish over treble celebration
- The Mail reports that Arsenal is considering a move for Southampton midfielder Romeo Lavia, facing competition from Chelsea, Liverpool, and Manchester United for the 19-year-old Belgium international.
- Barcelona has made Ilkay Gundogan their priority signing for this summer, offering him an improved three-year deal, according to The Athletic. Gundogan is currently out of contract at Manchester City.
- Mirror reports that David de Gea, 31, looks set to leave Manchester United in the summer, with the Spanish goalkeeper’s contract talks at Old Trafford “looking bleak”.
- Juventus and Tottenham have agreed on a permanent transfer for Sweden winger Dejan Kulusevski, 23, following his loan move from Juventus to Tottenham. (Source: 90min)