- Chelsea have submitted an €80 million (£70 million) offer to Juventus for Dusan Vlahovic, the 23-year-old Serbian striker, as reported by ESPN.
- Meanwhile, Manchester United is also preparing an official bid for Vlahovic. The talented striker has expressed his desire to play in the UEFA Champions League next season, according to reports from Football Transfers.
- Leicester City is considering approaching Graham Potter, the former Brighton and Chelsea manager, to take on the role of their permanent manager, states Football Insider.
- Jose Mourinho, the manager of Roma, has expressed interest in signing Youri Tielemans, the 26-year-old Belgian midfielder, whose contract with Leicester is set to expire at the end of the season, as reported by Gazzetta dello Sport.
- Barcelona has reportedly reached an agreement with agent Jorge Mendes for the transfer of Ruben Neves, the 26-year-old midfielder from Wolves. The potential deal could involve a swap with Ansu Fati, the 20-year-old Spanish forward, according to Sport.
- Aston Villa is considering a loan move for Anthony Martial, the 27-year-old French attacker from Manchester United, for the upcoming season, reports Football Transfers.
ALSO READ: ‘LaLiga belongs to racist’, Vinicius Junior speaks following racist abuse from Valencia fans
- Amid speculation about his future, Tottenham striker Harry Kane, who is also the captain of the England national team, has expressed uncertainty about his continuity at the club. He believes significant changes are required for Spurs to regain success, as stated in The Times.
- According to Football Insider, Brighton, and Manchester United are vying for the signature of 23-year-old Italian midfielder Davide Frattesi from Sassuolo.
ALSO READ: See why Andy Murray has decided to sit out 2023 French Open
- Crystal Palace has expressed interest in acquiring Colombia midfielder Jefferson Lerma from Bournemouth, as the 28-year-old is set to become a free agent this summer, as reported by The Sun.
- Nottingham Forest is planning to pursue a permanent deal for Dean Henderson, the 26-year-old goalkeeper from Manchester United who is currently on loan at the club, as per The Telegraph.
- Aston Villa and Wolves are engaged in a battle to secure the services of 19-year-old French midfielder Habib Diarra from Strasbourg. The Ligue 1 club values Diarra at £20 million, states The Sun.
- Manchester United is in discussions to extend the contract of 21-year-old Uruguayan winger Facundo Pellistri until June 2028, according to reliable journalist Fabrizio Romano.
- Manchester City is willing to sell goalkeeper Zack Steffen, who is currently on loan at Middlesbrough, once his loan spell concludes this summer, reports The Sun.
- Dennis te Kloese, general manager of Feyenoord, has rejected an approach to join Tottenham and anticipates that head coach Arne Slot will also resist interest from Spurs, as mentioned on ESPN.
- Napoli coach Luciano Spalletti has strongly hinted at his impending departure from the club after leading them to their first Scudetto in 33 years, according to Football Italia.
- Massimiliano Allegri, the manager of Juventus, has expressed his desire to remain in his current role, although he stated that the final decision does not rest with him, as reported by Football Italia.