Sporting Tribune rounds up the latest transfer news, rumours, and gossip circulating around the world
- According to the Daily Telegraph, Real Madrid are prepared to capitalize on PSG’s uncertain future plans by making an enticing offer for Kylian Mbappe, whose contract expires in 2024. Additionally, they are on the verge of finalizing the acquisition of Jude Bellingham.
- Chelsea is bracing themselves for the potential departure of Mateo Kovacic during the upcoming summer transfer window. Former manager Thomas Tuchel aims to reunite with Kovacic at Bayern Munich, while Manchester City and Manchester United have also expressed interest in the midfielder – The Guardian.
- Following their triumph in Serie A, Napoli has raised the price tag for their star striker Victor Osimhen to €160m. Bayern Munich, Chelsea, PSG, and Manchester United have all been strongly linked with the Nigerian forward in recent months (Il Matino).
ALSO READ: ‘Not an easy decision’, Sergio Busquets set to end 18-year Barcelona stay this summer
- Football Insider reveals that another notable target for Manchester United is Inter’s prolific striker, Lautaro Martinez, as Inter seeks to balance their books this summer, creating an opportunity for a potential transfer.
ALSO READ: SPOTLIGHT: Joao Havelange: Son of an international arms dealer who transformed FIFA
- Reliable transfer journalist, Fabrizio Romano, has stated that Arsenal is preparing to announce the renewal of Bukayo Saka’s contract, extending it until 2028. Saka has attracted interest from Liverpool and Manchester City in recent years.
- Also, ESPN says that Arsenal goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale will also commit to a new long-term contract at the Emirates Stadium, solidifying his position with the club.
- In their quest to rebuild their midfield, Liverpool has expressed a willingness to activate the €60m release clause of Sporting and Uruguay star Manuel Ugarte – Record.
- Mundo Deportivio says that Real Sociedad midfielder Martin Zubimendi has dispelled rumors linking him to Barcelona as a long-term successor to the departing Sergio Busquets this summer.
- Reliable English daily, The Times state that Tottenham captain Hugo Lloris is contemplating an offer from the Saudi Pro League that could triple his current wages. With Lloris’s contract expiring in 2024, Spurs are actively searching for a new goalkeeper.
- According to Football Insider, Manchester City remains confident in securing the signing of Ethan Nwaneri from Arsenal. Nwaneri, who became the youngest player in Premier League history this season, is a highly sought-after forward.