- According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Juventus has set an asking price of £52m for 25-year-old forward Federico Chiesa, who has caught the attention of Liverpool, Bayern Munich, and Paris Saint-Germain.
- 90min reports that Manchester United is pursuing a deal for 27-year-old Inter Milan goalkeeper Andre Onana from Cameroon, as they anticipate the departure of 32-year-old David de Gea this summer.
- Sky Sports states that Manchester United is considering Porto and Portugal goalkeeper Diogo Costa, 23, as well as 27-year-old Spain goalkeeper David Raya from Brentford, as potential alternatives for their new number one.
- Bayern Munich has shown interest in 27-year-old England midfielder Kalvin Phillips, who has fallen out of favor at Manchester City, according to Bild.
- Telegraph reveals that Tottenham’s new manager, Ange Postecoglou, has set his sights on 26-year-old Brazil defender Gleison Bremer from Juventus to strengthen the team’s defense.
- West Ham is expecting a third offer from Arsenal, believed to be around £100m, for their 24-year-old captain Declan Rice, as reported by the Mail. The transfer saga surrounding the England midfielder is nearing its conclusion.
ALSO READ: ‘NFF may have seen enough of him’, Ike Shorunmu speaks on possible renewal of Peseiro’s contract
- 90min states that Spain defender Cesar Azpilicueta, 33, anticipates being granted a free transfer by Chelsea. He has agreed to a two-year deal with Inter Milan after turning down an offer from Bayern Munich.
- According to Bild via Caught Offside, Borussia Dortmund may consider 23-year-old Chelsea and England midfielder Conor Gallagher as a replacement for Jude Bellingham.
- Despite interest from Al Hilal in Saudi Arabia, Fulham’s manager Marco Silva, 45, is not tempted by a lucrative offer and remains committed to the English club, as reported by The Sun.
ALSO READ: Mendy joins Chelsea exodus to Saudi Arabia, edges close to Al Ahli deal
- Football Insider reveals that Fulham is in talks to secure the signing of 28-year-old Argentina winger Lucas Ocampos from Sevilla.
- The Athletic reports that Crystal Palace is interested in 23-year-old Dutch defender Perr Schuurs from Torino, amid competition from Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, and Manchester United for England centre-back Marc Guehi.
- Sky Sports Italia states that Lazio is showing interest in 30-year-old Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, whose contract with Crystal Palace is set to expire this month.
- Arsenal has reportedly reached a verbal agreement to sign 19-year-old Belgium midfielder Romeo Lavia from Southampton, according to Football Insider. The teenager had also attracted attention from Chelsea, Liverpool, and Manchester United.
- Newly appointed Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers is pushing for a deal to sign 21-year-old Australia and Melbourne City striker Marco Tilio, as reported by the Daily Record.
- Evening Standard reports that Fulham is seeking £35m for 25-year-old USA left-back Antonee Robinson, who has drawn interest from Newcastle and Marseille.
- Manchester Evening News reveals that Manchester United is considering assigning the number seven shirt, previously worn by Cristiano Ronaldo, to 18-year-old Argentina winger Alejandro Garnacho.
- Aston Villa manager Unai Emery has targeted 24-year-old United States midfielder Tyler Adams from Leeds, according to The Athletic.